Sunday, June 3, 2012

6 years ago...

I married the love of my life!

That morning I woke up in Lake Lure Inn, showered, dried my hair... and then the power went off... in the whole town!  My [now] sister-in-law and cousin were freaked out - how were we going to do hair?!  But I was calm.  I knew that no matter how crazy my hair looked, I was going to be marrying my best friend!

We went to my family's campground down the road, where we had a back up generator, and did our hair.

The weather was perfect!  Everything went so smoothly!  Garet and I were married outside at Lake Lure Gazebo, then had our reception at Lake Lure Inn.  It was perfect!  We even drove away on a horse drawn carriage. 

It is amazing to think of everything we have been through over the past 6 years!  It has been the best years of my life and I can't wait to experience many many more with my handsome man!

No comments: